Join us for a Design + Manufacturing Seminar in our corporate office!
We have arranged to have a precision smart robot on display at this event!
Be sure to make it over to check out Sawyer!
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Offices of Sterling Engineering
It’s a Wrap!
New Trends in Automated Packaging
Robert Noble, MBA, PE – Director of Pharmaceutical and Food Engineering
Plant Floor Feng Shui
Generating Plant Layout Options in Solidworks
Steve Waszkowiak, BSME, PE – Engineering Manager
Cost Cutting one byte at a time
Big Data in Manufacturing
Richard Alesky – Sterling IT Group Director
Perfecting your Workflow with EPDM
Jack Dorula, BSME, MSME – Project Manager
This Design + Manufacturing seminar is a great opportunity to learn and network with your fellow colleagues at Sterling across multiple disciplines.
Appetizers and drinks will be served!
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018