Join us for a Design + Manufacturing Seminar in our corporate office!
We have arranged to have a precision smart robot on display at this event!
Be sure to make it over to check out Sawyer!
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Offices of Sterling Engineering
It’s a Wrap!
New Trends in Automated Packaging
Robert Noble, MBA, PE – Director of Pharmaceutical and Food Engineering
Plant Floor Feng Shui
Generating Plant Layout Options in Solidworks
Steve Waszkowiak, BSME, PE – Engineering Manager
Cost Cutting one byte at a time
Big Data in Manufacturing
Richard Alesky – Sterling IT Group Director
Perfecting your Workflow with EPDM
Jack Dorula, BSME, MSME – Project Manager
This Design + Manufacturing seminar is a great opportunity to learn and network with your fellow colleagues at Sterling across multiple disciplines.
Appetizers and drinks will be served!
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019