On May 7th, 2016, twenty-five Sterling Engineering employees, friends and family participated in the Pink 5K in Oak Brook, Illinois. There was a little uncertainty if it would go on at first since there was a 20 minute delay after a lightning sighting, but the sun then prevailed and all participants had a great time either walking or running on a 5K course through the Oak Brook park district.
This year 10 year old Warren Howard, son of Mark Howard, Sterling Engineering Account Manager, had the best time of the group at 30.02 minutes. Wendy Whelton, Sterling’s Philanthropy Committee Chair, said, “It was another fun event for a great cause. This is our second year participating and we hope to make it an annual event at Sterling.”
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018