On May 7th, 2016, twenty-five Sterling Engineering employees, friends and family participated in the Pink 5K in Oak Brook, Illinois. There was a little uncertainty if it would go on at first since there was a 20 minute delay after a lightning sighting, but the sun then prevailed and all participants had a great time either walking or running on a 5K course through the Oak Brook park district.
This year 10 year old Warren Howard, son of Mark Howard, Sterling Engineering Account Manager, had the best time of the group at 30.02 minutes. Wendy Whelton, Sterling’s Philanthropy Committee Chair, said, “It was another fun event for a great cause. This is our second year participating and we hope to make it an annual event at Sterling.”
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019