Sterling is hosting another IT in Manufacturing event this Thursday at our Headquarters in Westchester, IL!
Join other technology gurus as we explore current technologies, new innovations, and blue-sky the future of Technology in Manufacturing.
Topics include ERP, IIot, ETL, business intelligence, analytics, and a whole lot more.
- Introductions – reveal your core competency.
- Prepare by bringing an article related to Technology in Manufacturing that can be shared with the group.
- As time permits, we will pick a specific article for a deep dive discussion.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Offices of Sterling Engineering
Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300
Westchester, IL 60154
RSVP by registering on the meetup page if you can make it!
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019