Sterling is hosting another IT in Manufacturing event this Thursday at our Headquarters in Westchester, IL!
Join other technology gurus as we explore current technologies, new innovations, and blue-sky the future of Technology in Manufacturing.
Topics include ERP, IIot, ETL, business intelligence, analytics, and a whole lot more.
- Introductions – reveal your core competency.
- Prepare by bringing an article related to Technology in Manufacturing that can be shared with the group.
- As time permits, we will pick a specific article for a deep dive discussion.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Offices of Sterling Engineering
Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300
Westchester, IL 60154
RSVP by registering on the meetup page if you can make it!
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Its Impact on the Design of Automation Systems July 28, 2017
- Sterling Employee Master Sargent Lawrence Cichelli earns Meritorious Service Medal April 28, 2017