We are honored to acknowledge a Sterling Engineering Employee, Master Sargent Lawrence W. Cichelli, on his retirement from a 38-year U.S.military career. At his retirement ceremony Larry was awarded The Meritorious Service Medal for his unwavering commitment and dedication to mission success and for his unparalleled knowledge and experience in staff operations and management. MSG Cichelli has had a rich career as an enlisted service member and officer, he graduated and in 1979 he was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the Active Army. Adding to his long and distinguished career Larry most recently served in a dual capacity role of Senior OC/Trainer, 2nd BDE, Great Lakes Division.
We salute and honor all our employees who have served in the Armed Forces and appreciate the unique talent and skill sets they bring to the civilian workforce. Larry brings an outstanding level of dedication and discipline from his military career to his role here at Sterling.
Thank you for your service MSG Cichelli and congratulations on your retirement from military service, we are happy to have you as a member of the Sterling team.
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019