The global growth curve for Industrial IoT predicts 100 billion connected devices as the technology pervades the industrial sector. The reality is that the majority of factories are now connected through the IoT in one way or another. This includes sensors to implement predictive maintenance techniques that keep machines running, or smart wearables for human overseers to help them oversee production.
Let’s brainstorm the future of Industrial IoT and its impact on the Industrial 4.0 revolution.
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Its Impact on the Design of Automation Systems July 28, 2017
- Sterling Employee Master Sargent Lawrence Cichelli earns Meritorious Service Medal April 28, 2017