The global growth curve for Industrial IoT predicts 100 billion connected devices as the technology pervades the industrial sector. The reality is that the majority of factories are now connected through the IoT in one way or another. This includes sensors to implement predictive maintenance techniques that keep machines running, or smart wearables for human overseers to help them oversee production.
Let’s brainstorm the future of Industrial IoT and its impact on the Industrial 4.0 revolution.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Its Impact on the Design of Automation Systems July 28, 2017
- Sterling Employee Master Sargent Lawrence Cichelli earns Meritorious Service Medal April 28, 2017
- Sterling Cyber Security Expert to Speak at ENGINEER 3D April 19, 2017
- The Future of Drones and Robots in Manufacturing April 14, 2017
- Sterling IT in Manufacturing Meetup March 6, 2017