The global growth curve for Industrial IoT predicts 100 billion connected devices as the technology pervades the industrial sector. The reality is that the majority of factories are now connected through the IoT in one way or another. This includes sensors to implement predictive maintenance techniques that keep machines running, or smart wearables for human overseers to help them oversee production.
Let’s brainstorm the future of Industrial IoT and its impact on the Industrial 4.0 revolution.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019