The global growth curve for Industrial IoT predicts 100 billion connected devices as the technology pervades the industrial sector. The reality is that the majority of factories are now connected through the IoT in one way or another. This includes sensors to implement predictive maintenance techniques that keep machines running, or smart wearables for human overseers to help them oversee production.
Let’s brainstorm the future of Industrial IoT and its impact on the Industrial 4.0 revolution.
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018
- Sterling 2018 Holiday Card Design Contest September 13, 2018
- Fuel Fest Inaugural Car Show August 20, 2018
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri June 26th and 27th May 29, 2018