The global growth curve for Industrial IoT predicts 100 billion connected devices as the technology pervades the industrial sector. The reality is that the majority of factories are now connected through the IoT in one way or another. This includes sensors to implement predictive maintenance techniques that keep machines running, or smart wearables for human overseers to help them oversee production.
Let’s brainstorm the future of Industrial IoT and its impact on the Industrial 4.0 revolution.
- Technical Job Fair, December 19 2017 December 11, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest Winner Announcement December 8, 2017
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017