Topic: Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
Per a recent article on cyber crime, 96% of recently surveyed IT security pros say that threats posed by devices tethered to the internet will see an increase in security attacks. In fact, nearly 75% of the IT security experts Tripwire polled at Black Hat USA 2016 said their organization wasn’t prepared for IoT-related threats.
Join other technology professionals as we explore current technologies and innovations used in fighting cybercrime as it relates to Industrial IoT.
- Technical Job Fair, December 19 2017 December 11, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest Winner Announcement December 8, 2017
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017