Topic: Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
Per a recent article on cyber crime, 96% of recently surveyed IT security pros say that threats posed by devices tethered to the internet will see an increase in security attacks. In fact, nearly 75% of the IT security experts Tripwire polled at Black Hat USA 2016 said their organization wasn’t prepared for IoT-related threats.
Join other technology professionals as we explore current technologies and innovations used in fighting cybercrime as it relates to Industrial IoT.
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Its Impact on the Design of Automation Systems July 28, 2017
- Sterling Employee Master Sargent Lawrence Cichelli earns Meritorious Service Medal April 28, 2017
- Sterling Cyber Security Expert to Speak at ENGINEER 3D April 19, 2017