Topic: Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
Per a recent article on cyber crime, 96% of recently surveyed IT security pros say that threats posed by devices tethered to the internet will see an increase in security attacks. In fact, nearly 75% of the IT security experts Tripwire polled at Black Hat USA 2016 said their organization wasn’t prepared for IoT-related threats.
Join other technology professionals as we explore current technologies and innovations used in fighting cybercrime as it relates to Industrial IoT.
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019