Topic: Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
Per a recent article on cyber crime, 96% of recently surveyed IT security pros say that threats posed by devices tethered to the internet will see an increase in security attacks. In fact, nearly 75% of the IT security experts Tripwire polled at Black Hat USA 2016 said their organization wasn’t prepared for IoT-related threats.
Join other technology professionals as we explore current technologies and innovations used in fighting cybercrime as it relates to Industrial IoT.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018