Topic: Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
Per a recent article on cyber crime, 96% of recently surveyed IT security pros say that threats posed by devices tethered to the internet will see an increase in security attacks. In fact, nearly 75% of the IT security experts Tripwire polled at Black Hat USA 2016 said their organization wasn’t prepared for IoT-related threats.
Join other technology professionals as we explore current technologies and innovations used in fighting cybercrime as it relates to Industrial IoT.
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019