Topic: Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
3D printing is quickly becoming a serious and established tool in the manufacturing industry. From design and prototyping to customization and even mass production, the technology is gaining adoption due to its improvements in capabilities and the falling costs of equipment. We will demo a number of industrial-type 3D printers including the Mark Two 3D Printer by Markforged. The Mark Two 3D printer prints using carbon fiber, fiberglass, and even Kevlar; to name a few materials.
Join other technology professionals as we explore the latest trends in 3D Printing, and what’s in store for the future!
5:30 – 6:30 Meet & Greet / Networking
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019