Topic: Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
3D printing is quickly becoming a serious and established tool in the manufacturing industry. From design and prototyping to customization and even mass production, the technology is gaining adoption due to its improvements in capabilities and the falling costs of equipment. We will demo a number of industrial-type 3D printers including the Mark Two 3D Printer by Markforged. The Mark Two 3D printer prints using carbon fiber, fiberglass, and even Kevlar; to name a few materials.
Join other technology professionals as we explore the latest trends in 3D Printing, and what’s in store for the future!
5:30 – 6:30 Meet & Greet / Networking
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri June 26th and 27th May 29, 2018
- Sterling Engineering Wins Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards February 15, 2018
- Technical Job Fair, December 19 2017 December 11, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest Winner Announcement December 8, 2017
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017