Topic: Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, IL
3D printing is quickly becoming a serious and established tool in the manufacturing industry. From design and prototyping to customization and even mass production, the technology is gaining adoption due to its improvements in capabilities and the falling costs of equipment. We will demo a number of industrial-type 3D printers including the Mark Two 3D Printer by Markforged. The Mark Two 3D printer prints using carbon fiber, fiberglass, and even Kevlar; to name a few materials.
Join other technology professionals as we explore the latest trends in 3D Printing, and what’s in store for the future!
5:30 – 6:30 Meet & Greet / Networking
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018