We have a winner!
We have a winner! Congratulations to Elliot Stelsel, whose design The Living Room will be featured as the cover of Sterling’s 2018 Holiday Card!
Inspired by the children’s book Good Night Moon, Elliot created his design in SolidWorks. The Living Room features an automated conveyor belt with barcoded presents surrounding a metal fabricated tree. Included in the drawing are a locomotive engine, robotic Nutcracker, and battery powered toy car—all areas of design that Sterling specializes in.
Here are our runners up!
Thank you to all 20 of our entrants, this year’s contest was a tight race! We appreciate the time and effort that you put into your entries.
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018
- Sterling 2018 Holiday Card Design Contest September 13, 2018