Sterling is honored to have our lead recruiter Ric Delgado speak at the Midwest Staffing Conference 2019. Ric will share his success story as a top performer at Sterling and how he strategically identifies the right talent and maintains strong connections with his candidates.
Ric Delgado is a graduate of Concordia University. He began his career in the staffing industry in 2012 with a focus in Engineering and IT recruiting. In 2017, he joined Sterling Engineering as a Technical Recruiter and immediately outperformed his peers, including senior recruiters in both contract and direct hire placements. Within his first full year with Sterling Engineering, he was awarded 2018 Rookie of the Year and Recruiter of the Year for his outstanding accomplishments.
In 2019, he was promoted to a Recruiting Technical Lead managing a team of recruiters and supporting account managers focused within the food and automation industries.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019