There’s Still Time to Register!
Save $100 with Code: My100
As the largest engineering conference in the Midwest, E3D! brings multiple industries together from October 2-3, 2019, at Milwaukee’s Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. More than 500 engineers will gather to learn about manufacturing advancements and trends, as well as discuss best practices.
With an agenda of nearly 80 technical sessions and workshops, we offer 8 solution tracks tailored to your career development.
Keynote Speakers and Sessions
Listen to keynote speakers such as Greg Mark, Founder and CEO of Markforged 3D Printing Technologies, and Todd McLees, Founder of Pendio Management Consulting Group and Executive Director of TenX Digital Ecosystems. Our partners SOLIDWORKS, DriveWorks, Markforged, and HP will also be present.
SOLIDWORKS 2020 Premiere
Stick around for a bonus day on Friday, 10/4 to see the brand new features in SOLIDWORKS 2020! This event is free to everyone! Learn More
For details and registration please visit: www.e3dconference.com
See you there!
-The GSC Team
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019