The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact for assigned business accounts. This person will be facilitating the relationship with the customer and constantly working to identify new business opportunities within those accounts. This person should be activity-oriented, have strong communication and interpersonal skills and possess strong selling skills.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Prospect for new customer accounts
- Identify and target accounts with the significant business potential
- Develop and execute strategic account plans
- Establish and close business consistent with account plans and customer’s business requirements
- Responsible for sales process and following company sales methodologies
- Function as a primary point of contact for new and assigned accounts and maintain accountability for quality and performance
- Customer presentations, supported by the management team, marketing business approach and service offerings
- Work as part of a team, effectively utilizing company resources and support personnel
- Consistently deliver to customer expectations
- Manage the profitability of assigned accounts
- Develop depth in primary accounts including potential for primary supplier status and/or Managed Service Programs
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience (Account Managers); 5+ years of experience (Business Development Managers) in sales, preferably in the Technical Staffing industry. (IT or Engineering)
- Strategic selling skills – ability to develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for assigned accounts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven documented success in meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization.
- Related college degree preferred
- Exceptional work ethic; schedule flexibility