The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building a position in the market by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships. This person should be results-driven, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and experience and knowledge of strategic selling.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Prospect for new customer accounts
- Identify and target accounts with the significant business potential
- Develop and execute strategic account plans
- Establish and close business consistent with account plans and customer’s business requirements
- Responsible for sales process and following company sales methodologies
- Function as a primary point of contact for new and assigned accounts and maintain accountability for quality and performance
- Customer presentations, supported by the management team, marketing business approach and service offerings
- Work as part of a team, effectively utilizing company resources and support personnel
- Consistently deliver to customer expectations
- Manage the profitability of assigned accounts
- Develop depth in primary accounts including potential for primary supplier status and/or Managed Service Programs
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience (Account Managers); 5+ years of experience (Business Development Managers) in sales, preferably in the Technical Staffing industry. (IT or Engineering)
- Strategic selling skills – ability to develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for assigned accounts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven documented success in meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization.
- Related college degree preferred
- Exceptional work ethic; schedule flexibility