Welcome to Sterling!
A company’s culture is defined by the values, expectations and goals of its employees. For many years, Sterling has worked hard to build a strong, adaptive culture and align its business objectives with the shared needs and practices of our employees.
Key components of the Sterling culture include:
- Employee Ownership
- Highly Effective Leadership
- Diverse and Challenging Work
- Strong Business Relationships in Multiple Industries
- Customer-focused environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment Opportunity
- Commitment to Learning and Skill Development
- Effective Systems and Processes
- High Integrity Workplace
With these things and more in place, our collective mission is to build and expand the careers of Sterling employees while offering exceptional services to our customers!