Highly motivated aerospace design engineer with knowledge in UAV fabrication and orbital dynamics, and wide experience in design and quality engineering in the DoD aerospace and manufacturing industry. Knowledgeable in data entry and analyses for inspection processes and methods required for production optimization. Skilled in blueprint reading/producing, ISO-9000/9001 conformances, and GD&T.
- Skills: Finite Element Analysis, Ansys, XFLR5 (CFD), LabVIEW, MATLAB, ISO-9000/ISO-9001, Inventor Pro, SolidWorks, MATCHCAD, C++, Python 3.8, Autodesk
Production Development Director
A Product Development Director with extensive design and project management experience. Strong development, scheduling, DFMA and compliance experience with an effective ability to team build. Strong in organization and communication skills and pride in making processes fully efficient, streamlining schedules, simplifying designs, and reducing costs.
- Skills: Project Management, Domestic & international Product Compliance, MS Project, Pro-E, NEC, NFPA, AutoCAD, OSHA
Extensive background in all functions of steel machine operations, supervising 16+ on daily operations of the company; ability to perform all tasks while troubleshoot and take corrective action on projects.
- Skills: Machine Operator, CNC/CNC Mill/CNC Machine, Forklift, Quality Control, Assembly, Data Entry, Mazak, Blueprint, Axis, Packaging
Professional Manufacturing Engineer with Project Management. A mindset on the improvement of manufacturing processes through continuous evaluation and applying lean concepts to improve workflow. Experience in solid modeling/CAD design, and CNC Programming.
- Skills: CNC Programming, Solidedge, Inventor, Lotus Notes, ROI MRO, Windows OS, AutoCAD, Shop Data System, Macro B Programming
Earned a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering and achieved an MBA as well. Strategic, but the “roll up the sleeves” type of leader who has risen through the ranks as a product design engineer to President for smaller type manufacturing companies. Extensive experience of working cross functionally, cohesive, to ensure the entire team is getting better and hitting all goals.
- Skills: New Product Innovation, Strategic Planning & Execution, Lean-Manufacturing, Acquisition Integration, Multi Plant Manufacturing, Margin Optimization, Quality Systems, Supply Chain Management, International Sourcing
Holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and a minor in Polymer Science. Experience in production, process technology development (pilot-plant operation), process engineering, and environmental engineering. Worked as a Process who was responsible for the engineering design of capital projects spanning site growth, safety, environmental, and reliability initiatives. Knowledgeable of developing capital projects aimed to further reduce air and water emissions.
- Skills: Minitab, VBA, C#, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Aspen Plus/EDR, Toxchem/Water 9, Korf, Emission Master, Python
Holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Overseeing cells for engine aircraft as a project engineer. It was an extremely technical and hands-on role. Oversaw 80% of occurred defects, implemented Root Cause Analysis, developed metrics, etc. Worked as a manufacturing/quality engineer since 2018. Has extensive experience in manufacturing and quality for process improvements for the turbocharger assembly, test, paint, and CNC parts. Developed metrics, implemented 5S and Sigma, and has even been able to improve the overall quality by over 10% by applying changes to the assembly processes.
Holds a BS in Biology and a master’s in health service management plus has 9+ years of drug manufacturing, microbiology lab and aseptic experience, and has worked with 21 CFR 201/ 211/ 820, cGMP and has gone through 3 FDA audits. 8+ years of experience in quality control and complex regulatory environments. Plus, international public health experience and a strong background in integrated healthcare delivery systems.
- Skills: SAS, Strategy Planning Capability, Project Management, FDA, Supplier Quality Audit, Microbiology Lab Management
Machine repairman, maintenance technician, lead. Strong blueprint reading, hydraulic equipment experience. Capable of building and rebuilding equipment. Has multiple years of working on CNC machines, has performed automatic assembly machines. Also has strong knowledge in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and working on production equipment.
- Skills: Machine Building, Machine Repair, Welding, Blueprint, Mechanical Troubleshooting, CNC, Lean Manufacturing, Caliper, Micrometer
Experienced Machine Builder and fabricator with over 30 years of experience building high speed equipment. Carries very strong knowledge in reading blueprints, engineering drawings and electrical schematics. Worked as a traveling technician that performed installations, start ups and was involved in training.
- Skills: Blueprint reading, Brake Repair, Manufacturing Machinist, Fabrication, Machining, Technical Maintenance
Interested in a candidate?
Please contact us here and a Sterling team member will get in touch with you shortly.