Process Engineer/Project Manager
29 years of diverse hands-on, tactical experience in food/beverage and chemical specialty products. Expert in the design of essential systems for industrial manufacturing facilities including packaging/material handling, piping, electrical distribution, and mechanical solutions. Retired Naval Engineer, military trained in Nuclear and Steam plant systems, TMP and Lean manufacturing.
- Skills: Strategic Leadership, Process Improvement Expertise, Project Engineering, AutoCAD, Dairy Processing Expertise, Construction Management, Project Management, Negotiation, OSHA Training, P/ID Generation / Editing, Food & Beverage Expertise, Military Leadership
Graduated from UIC, majored in Mechanical Engineer with a 3.6 GPA. Experience of gathering and organizing data to perform 5S audit (Lean) and develop KPIs, creating safe and well-organized workplace, reducing waste, and optimizing productivity. Strong analytical skill of analyzing production data using Excel and compared processing times against the standard, improving efficiency. Collected and tracked the amount of materials wasted during production and developed process for reducing waste.
- Skills: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS, MATLAB, C/C++, Microsoft Suite, Data Analysis, Problem Solving
Sr. Mechanical Designer
30+ years of Mechanical Design and Engineering experience. Strengths are in the mechanical design of consumer and commercial products, components, and related assemblies using PTC Creo for 3D solid modeling. Delivering creative solutions to difficult product development challenges. Strong background in a variety of manufacturing settings. Delivering workable designs on time and within tight budgets that meet customer expectations.
- Skills: Pro E Wildfire 4.0, 5.0, CREO Elements/Pro, Creo Parametric 3.0, 5.0 engineering software, Windchill 10.2 M020-CPS08, Windchill 11., Windchill PDM,
Enterprise PDM File Manager, AutoCAD/SolidWorks, Automation Studio, P870, SAP
Holds an Associates’s Degree from Moraine Valley Community College. 3+ years of AutoCAD experience as well as inventor. Upon graduation worked as a Mechanical Designer used Solidworks, dealing with updating electrical consumer products for Prop 65 compliance, as well as working with PLM system to organize and administer the drawing library.
- Skills: Plant Engineering Drafting, Instrumentation diagrams, Piping Designs, Cost Reduction, Reverse Engineering, Geometric dimensioning, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, PLM System
Sr. Mechanical Designer
30+ years of Mechanical Design experience. Strongly skilled in plant layout drawing, design of machines and systems to manufacture food product casing. Hands-on for machine design include conceptual layouts, prototype, to a final production model. Extensive knowledge and work experiences in the food manufacturing industry.
- Skills: Plant Layout Drawing, Machine Design, 3D Drawing, Equipment Installation, Production Improvement, Material Control, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Maintenance Training
SolidWorks Machine Design
An experienced mechanical engineer highly skilled at designing a wide variety of structures and mechanisms that are high-performance, safe, and low cost by utilizing strengths in communication, creativity, analysis, SolidWorks, and manufacturing processes. Developed high-performance pneumatic and hydraulic stapling tools from rough prototypes to high-quality, mass-produced assemblies. Products contained several complex mechanisms, air/hydraulic cylinders, valves, hoses, and thermo-formed plastic covers.
- Skills: 3D CAD modeling, Prototyping, Hands-on assembly, Testing, and Decision making
Packaging Equipment Engineer
Versatile engineer with 20+ years hands-on experience designing process-specific electro-mechanical automated packaging systems and manufacturing equipment, managing projects from concept through deployment. Skill leading process optimization initiatives, designing cutting-edge solutions for automatic and semi-automatic packaging and industrial manufacturing solutions. Expertise applying ISO and lean manufacturing strategies to project management.
- Skills: Solid Works, Inventor, Auto Cad, MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Packaging and Industrial Systems Design, Lean Manufacturing Strategies, 2D/3D Modeling, Full Life Cycle Project Management
Experienced in designing for manufacturability in a production and testing environment. Strong skilled in 3D modeling, drafting, testing, and data analysis. Demonstrated the ability to work with teams and senior engineers during internships and during the current position. Designed special boring, drilling, and reaming tool using Siemens NX 10. Reverse engineering customer products to identify improvements or alternatives to in house designs.
- Skills: Solidworks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS, Abaqus, WAPCAD, MasterCAM, AutoCAD, 3D printing, CNC Milling, MATLAB, XML, Java, Python, LabVIEW, Simulink
Electrical Project Engineer
Strong skilled in solution development, configuration, integrating and FAT/SAT testing for 20+ PG&E electrical and gas substations procuring various video management, video analytics, gunshot detection, audio distribution, and automated environmental lighting control systems. Develop and maintain all pre/post system technical documentation including need assessments, block designs, power consumption, and BTU analysis, conduit distribution, cable plan, conduit fill analysis, system wiring designs, equipment configurations, custom admin manuals, GPS coordinates, system drivers, software and backups.
- Skills: Operating Systems:MS Server 2003/2008, Lynix Ubuntu/Red Hat, Unix/AIX, MS XP-10, Sun/Solaris, VMS-VAX, MS-Dos, VMware
Databases: Sybase, SQL 7, Oracle 10g, MS AccessDevelopment: Visual Studio 2008/VB 6.0, ASP, JAVA, Framework, HTML, Palm, Cobol, C-Shell, C, AWK, JCL/DCLTelecommunication: Fiber Optic Termination/Loss Testing, Nortel, Fujitsu, NEC, Alcatel-Lucent, Dantel, Garrettcom, Cisco, AT&T, DPS, MA/FMS (Fault Management Sys), X.25 and OSI Fiber Sonet and Asynchronous Networks, TL1, 802.16 WiMax, 802.11 Mesh WiFi, Multicast, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, VoIP, PVC and SVC Multiplexers, DAC, Digital Cross-Connect Systems, CAT6, Serial, SCSI, DB9, Coax
Production Control Clerk
Experienced in creating the schedule for the production lines, worked closely with all of the other departments to ensure production was running smoothly, provided cycle counts to maintain inventory, and was involved in audits and continuous improvement. On the production floor to communicate with people and monitoring the “Hour to Hour” board for efficient and timely completion.
- Skills: MRP knowledge and experiences, Strong Leadership skills that impacts the team, Developed daily production schedulesFluent both English and Spanish, Strong Supply Chain Management, Managed Kanban Inventory issues
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Great blend of experience including facility, preventive maintenance schedules, lean, six sigma, ISO, a lot of Consumer Packaged Goods experience, vendor relations, batching, QC, process, etc. Outcome based OPEX Program & Project Manager, (PDLC/PMI) New Product Development & Introduction (Release ++), Manufacturing Engineer and Operations “Hand-On” Manager with over 25 years of experience leading process improvement and engineering teams in new product development life cycle thru manufacturing/marketing, equipment design, integration, installations, vendor/contractor management, process studies.
- Skills: Lean-Six Sigma/5s/Process mapping, O.E.E., IQ OQ PQ, GEMBA. Regulatory (FDA, USDA, GMP, ISO, OSHA), Documentation, and Technical Writing.
Extensive experience as a Verification Analyst in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Environment, with expertise in Computer System Validation (CSV) and Medical Device Validation. Working experience as a Quality/Validation Consultant in the Medical Devices Industry.
- Skills: FMEA, PFMEA, DHF, Control Chart, Capability/Stability Study, Risk Analysis, GAP Analysis, Remediation Plans, Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Quality Center, Win Runner, Load Runner, C, C++, XML, HTML, VBScript
Packaging Equipment Engineer
Versatile engineer with 20+ years of hands-on experience designing process-specific electro-mechanical automated packaging systems and manufacturing equipment, managing projects from concept through deployment. Skill leading process optimization initiatives, designing cutting-edge solutions for automatic and semi-automatic packaging and industrial manufacturing solutions. Expertise applying ISO and lean manufacturing strategies to project management.
- Skills:Packaging and Industrial Systems Design, Lean Manufacturing Strategies, 2D/3D Modeling, Manufacturing Packaging and Industrial Equipment, Equipment Modification/Repair, Product Development, Project Forecasting, Automation, Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Skills: Servers; Windows, AS400, Unix, Cloud, SaaS
Tools: MasterControl, Agile, Documentum, Unipoint, Windows Platform, Visio, MS Project, MiniTabMethods: PDP, Agile, Safe4.0
IT Project/Program Manager
A PMP certified project manager specializing in the improvement of business processes by combining business experience with creative technological solutions. Experienced in managing the full life cycle of projects, managing vendor relationships, and bridging the gap between the business and IT. Experienced project roles include program manager, project manager, and network and telecommunications installation manager.
Skills: Drupal, Workday, Virgin Pulse, Medgate, ITIL Foundations, Ruby on Rails, PRISM, EPM, Capital Value Process (CVP), PlanView, Documentum, Oracle RAC, .Net Technologies, PCN (Process Control Network), MS Visio, MS Access, Windows scripting, Powerbuilder 7.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, Oracle, Toad 7.4, PL/SQL, VS.Net, ASP, UNIX, HTML, Erwin, Perl, ODBC, Sybase 4.9.2, Sybase System 11, SQL, Windows, SCCS, ISQL, Win Runner, Visual Source Safe, Reflections, Creditscope, Citrix, FTP, SSH, COBOL II, COBOL, IDMS, DB2, JCL, IMS, VSAM, ADS/O, CICS, ASSEMBLER, SDSF, ISPF, INOVx RealityLINx 3D tools, Trinity CADSuite
IT Project/Program Manager
Highly skilled in Managing Projects/Programs with IT Software Development. Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and delivering within budget and Time to Market. Managed over 70 small and large projects (budget $50k – $1M) as well as Vendor resources. Utilized Ms. Project as well as ServiceNow for schedule planning and progress tracking. Conducted meetings in person as well as conference calls using BlueJeans and Teams. Risk Management and Change Management processes were followed and reported to all the stakeholders.
Skills: PMP Certified, Project Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Problem Solving, MS Project, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, ServiceNow, Excel, Lotus Notes & Outlook
Administrative professional with experience across a variety of industries. Strong organizational skills, high level attention to detail. Excellent capacity for customer service and problem-solving. Comfortable interacting with all levels of staff in a professional manner. Dedicated and multi-faceted administrative support professional with extensive experience in various office environments. Highly reliable team-player; performing exceptionally well in autonomous environments with little or no supervision while excelling as a member of a team.
- Skills: Office 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Skype, Concur, and Salesforce, Administrative Support, Liaison Communication, Office Management, Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution, Executive Calendar Management, Meeting and Travel Arrangements
Experienced professional with the proven ability to drive manufacturing, procurement, and process improvements through risk management and analytic problem solving. Work with cross-functional team members to meet all demands from design, purchasing, build, and commissioning. Excellent communication skills used to build powerful relationships with clients and vendors. Developed strong analytic skills to perform product cost analysis, while developing lean strategies to reach set goals. Incorporate a solid emphasis on manufacturing design and procurement principles.
- Skills: Microsoft office SuiteProject planning, implementation, & management, Effective & confident communicator, Customer service focused, Team leadership, Policy & procedure development, Attention to detail, Accountability, Improving efficiency, ACT & Zoho, Supply Chain & Logistics, AnalysisRisk, Mitigation, Vendor Qualification
Interested in a candidate?
Please contact us here and a Sterling team member will get in touch with you shortly.