BS in Aerospace Engineering, an MS in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering as well as Autodesk certification for Inventor design. Has some Master CAM experience from Inspire Composites, involved in creating foam molds for carbon fiber auto parts.
- Skills: Inventor, Solidworks, Creo, AutoCAD, Vault, Windchill, Abaqus, Ansys, Fluent, MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, C#, NET, VBA, XAML, 3D Printing (FDM and SLA), laser cutting, CNC routing, GD&T, prototype fabrication and testing
Holds a BSME from Northwestern University as well as a “Segal Design Certificate”. Direct experience with NX 11 and Teamcenter 11. Worked in a rotational program designing tooling, fixtures and other equipment to aid manufacturing processes there. Good knowledge on Solidworks and Fusion 360 and is well versed in GD&T.
- Skills:Six Sigma Greenbelt (Lean manufacturing), FANUC and ABB robot programming, Root Cause Analysis, NX CAM Mill/Turn, CNC Programming, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), PFMEA, Injection Molding, Machining, Brazing, Surface Finishing, Additive Manufacturing, Process Improvement, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, AutoCAD, Fusion 360, ANSYS (FEA), MATLAB, Excel, VBA, Minitab, Mathematica, Photoshop, SAP, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
Mechanical Engineer / Design
Seeking a position of Project/Mechanical Design Engineer. Solid experience in the design and development of automated machinery systems for automotive, electronics, packaging, and material handling industries. Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Skills: Inventor, Solid Works, Microsoft Office, 6 Sigma green belt and design for 6 Sigma
Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Iowa and 4 years of technical work experience. Worked as a Product Development Engineer and would use SAP to look up BOM’s and packaging specifications. Very comfortable using Solidworks to do design work.
- Skills: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Manufactured firearm components, data management, testing of new firearm prototypes
Skilled mechanical engineer with the education and professional experience to boost morale and productivity within a team. Strong analytical mind with a focus on detail as well as company goals. Strives to improve profitability and productivity utilizing Six Sigma principles and Kaizen events within all major processes.
- Skills: AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Design (2000-2015), Primavera Management, Team Center, Siemens NX, HTML Coding, Microsoft Excel, AccessSMT & PCB knowledge and assembly, HVAC layout and design, Systems Analysis, Technology Design, PC Construction, Quality Control Analysis
Degreed in Mechanical Engineering with close to 5 years of experience product design utilizing CAD software (Solidworks, NX and Creo). Strong skill in CNC lathe, drill press, and 3 axis milling machines. Offers hands-on experience in Product design, prototyping, and implementation, as well as manufacturing processes. Predominant characteristics include attentiveness to detail, strong work ethic, great communication skills and self-motivator.
- Skills: AutoCAD, CNC Programing, PLM, PTC Creo 2.0
Experience in equipment and software validation, cleanroom, EBeam sterilization and others. Extensive knowledge in problem solving, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma Quality Tools (DMAIC), project management, DFMEA, PFMEA, DOE, IQ/OQ/PQ, sampling plans, complaint investigation, MDRs, CAPA, complaint handling, continuous process improvement, non-conformance, process and equipment qualifications, design controls, risk management, commissioning, SAT, FAT, verification and validations. Leads and assists with the authoring of validation master plans and reports, trace matrices, work instruction, user requirement specifications, specification sheets, checklists, validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ), deviations and reports for automated processes and various equipment.
- Skills:Research and Development, CAPA, Customer Complaint Investigations, Non-Conformances, Six Sigma principles, Design of Experiment (DOE), New Process Introduction (NPI), Validation of Equipment and Processes Change Controls, Document Life Cycle Management, Design Controls, and GxP
Professional Product Designer with a track record of innovation and customer commitment. Experienced in electrical connector, information systems infrastructure, and locomotive electrical locker design, as well as an electrical schematic, and plastic mold/die cast die design. Demonstrated talent for working within short lead times and limited budgets with minimal direction in a global business environment. With 25+ years of experience with Unigraphics NX.
- Skills: Unigraphics NX (20+ years), current to NX 12, Teamcenter Engineering (8+ years), ECTR (4 years), SAP (10+ years), Oracle, MS Office Suite
Holds a BSME from the University of Wisconsin Madison. For the last 2 years as a Mechanical Project Engineer Designing and Developing railcar components using Solidworks and conducting FEA analysis, as well as design verification. Hands on CNC exposure from a Manufacturing processes course operated a Mill and Lathe in an Engineering lab.
- Skills: Solidworks, ANSYS, Inventor, Matlab, AutoCAD, R, EES, Minitab, NX, EEG Lab, Maple, MS Office, Arduino, CNC, drill press, lathe and mill, laser cutting, MIG Welding
Holds a BSME from the University of Iowa, and has about 3 years of experience working at Cardell Westinghouse in a Test Engineering/Fixture Design position. Skilled invalidating parts and manufacturing processes throughout product life cycles. Worked consistently with manufacturing and design teams in making necessary adjustments. Experienced in developing prints for vendor shops and designing test fixtures to ensure proper load application. Excellent working knowledge of geometric tolerances, 3D modeling, and CNC programming.
- Skills: CAD: Pro E/Creo, NX, AutoCAD, CAE: Abaqus, ANSYS (structural, thermal, and fluid dynamics), Programming languages: C, MATLAB, CNC machining, Standard machining processes like MIG welding and saw cutting, LabVIEW, DASYlab, Hydraulic control software: MTS
8 over years of experience with Mechanical Design, including the use of Solidworks, Pro-E, Inventor, and AutoCAD. Worked on designs for packaging machinery.
- Skills:SolidWorks, PTC Creo Elements/Pro, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Microsoft Office Products
Controls Engineer with PLC / HMI programming and troubleshooting experience. Automation background. Electrical design as well. Over 30 years of experience in factory automation.
- Skills: Electrical disciplines: Allen Bradley PLCs, PanelView HMIs, VC++/MFC and Microsoft Excel VBA Mechanical disciplines: Mechanical design (CAD) of automated systems and associated equipment
BS in Bioengineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Good knowledge on food packaging and was cutting PO’s in software called MP2 throughout the internship. Worked with outside vendors on packaging specifications on different products. Familiar with submitting change management documentation when any changes in packaging occur.
- Skills: SolidWorks, AutoCAD Inventor/LT, Root Cause Analysis, PLCs, IQ/OQ Validation, Troubleshooting, Statistical Process Control, MATLAB, Minitab, LabVIEW, Microsoft Office, SAP, 21 CFR 820/874, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, cGMP, GDP, SOP Writing, FMEA
Over 10 years of experience in project engineering with an emphasis on new product design and development. Completed Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering from San Jose University. Worked on new product development of locomotive components. Experienced in stage-gate processes and is skilled in FEA. Strong skills in using Unigraphics and Solidworks.
- Skills: BOM, FMEA, PLM, Qualification, SAP, SharePoint, Teamcenter 10, Unigraphics NX 12.0, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, IBM Rational DOORS, Microsoft Office Suite, Peer Review Complete, MIL-HDBK-5 (materials); RTCA DO-160F
Highly experience Industrial Engineer with a background in implementing lean efficiencies, implementing cost-saving processes, handling equipment layout and consulting with the team to increase production. A dedicated Engineer who will an excellent addition to any team.
- Skills: MS Office, MAPICS, TimerPro, Basic, Windows, Excel, Word, Siman, Storm, SAS, Pillar, MS Project, AutoCAD, CadKey, and AutoCAD Lite
Excellent mid-level Industrial Engineer with 4+ years of experience. Adept in using lean tools such as six sigma, 5s, DMAIC etc. Very comfortable observing and organization, recommending improvements and executing those improvements in a planned and time manner. Comfortable of using data to find inefficiencies to benchmark and improve upon.
- Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel (Macro), Powerpoint: Advanced MiniTab XL Miner Tableau, AutoCad 2017 Solidworks NX 10
Significant experience as a design engineer in civil engineering. Proficient in planning and designing gas distribution utilizing AutoCAD. Manages the cost, permitting and construction of those projects. Currently is seeking an opportunity to continue to learn and grow in the civil engineering field.
- Skills: AutoCAD, ArcGIS 10.2.1, HEC-HMS, WinTR-20, HY-8, StormCAD, EPANET, HCS 2010, ANSYS, EPA’s National Stormwater Calculator, MATLAB, Microsoft Office.
Bachelor’s degree of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Iowa. Used AutoCAD, RISA 2D, RISA 3D, RISA Foundation, and RISA Baseplate to conduct beam analysis. Involved in working with steel, concrete, masonry, and wood design. Experienced in connections, precast concrete lateral system design and review, bleacher/stadium angle frame and post-and-beam design.
- Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, RISA 2D, RISA 3D, Anchor Programs (and tables), RISA Foundation, RISA Baseplate, LECWALL, LECPRES
Proficient in analyzing the foundation design of existing structures. Assists civil engineers with performing finite element analysis using SAP2000 for the design of underground utility tunnels, water tank structures and retaining walls.
- Skills: Design and Analysis: SAP2000, ETABS, SAFE, RAM Elements, Tekla Tedds, AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Bluebeam
Technical Team Lead/Senior Developer with 20+ years’ experience in project management and prior experience as a system analyst, architect and programmer for fourteen years in IT industry. A technical-oriented project manager with both strong technical skills and great management experience. International work experience and excellent communication skills. Experience includes various roles from project management and international delivery, system analysis and architecture to technical design and development in a wide range of verticals
- Skills:Core Java, Spring, Node JS, Angular JS, HTML, CSS
Exceptional skill set versed in both .net and Java technologies which allows this candidate to be an asset in multiple ways in any environment he is a part of. Ability to handle projects on alone as well as work within a team or lead.
- Skills: C#, ASP, Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, XHTML, HTML, PL/SQL, SFDC APEX language, .NET Core, Vignette MCM, Drupal 7 CMS, Documentum CMS, TCL Scripts, JSP, , Cold Fusion 5, PHP 4.0, Perl 5.0,Websphere Application Server 5.1.X, SalesFroce API and Cocoon framework 2.1.X.
Databases: DB2 7.2, Oracle 8.x, 9x, 10x, SQL Server 2000, 2008, MySQL, MS Access. Sun Solaris, AIX, MS-DOS.
Tools: IBM Web sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0/ 5.1, App Dynamics Performance tool integration, XML SPY, Toad, ENDECA Search, GIT, SVN, Maven, SF tools and SDK.
Cloud: Azure CI/CD Pipeline, Service Bus Queue, Blob Storage, Logic Apps, Azure Monitor
Field Service Technician
Extensive experiences in supporting flexible packaging equipment; both mechanical and electrical. Proven ability to perform a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service. Whether solo or part of the team, this candidate was able to find the most efficient way to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Skills: High voltage AC / DC control systems, High voltage PLC / IPC system integration, High voltage Rotary / linear timing devices, High voltage Motion control integration, High voltage Variable frequency Drives, High voltage Electrical/mechanical diagram interpretation, High voltage Application testing/assessment, High voltage OEM / distributor support
Field Service Technician
Organize Preventative Maintenance programs. Work on chillers, RTU’s and Condensers. Diagnose machinery problems and fix or replace parts as necessary to factory specs. Work with PLCS and read electrical schematics. Provide technical support and troubleshoot machines to minimize downtime.
- Skills: PLC troubleshooting/mechanical. Electrical/ CNC repair/packaging machines repair/ switches, drives, conveyors, industrial printer repair and building
Over 15 years of experiences as a Welder/Fabricator. Strong knowledge on working with blueprints in order to fabricate parts needed for custom specifications, and has a good background working with manual machines such as punch and drill presses, saws, grinders, overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Skills: Oxy-Acetylene Torch, Hand Plasma, Carbon Arc, Overlaying, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Pneumatic Hand Tools, Measuring Devices, Drill Press, Saws, Grinders, Overhead Cranes, Forklifts
A meticulous operator is proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation. Team player dedicated to meeting tight production deadlines. Expertise in mechanical assembly, electrical wiring and welding. Reads blueprints with ease and works quickly and efficiently on fast-paced assembly lines. Comfortable with technology and industrial machinery. Quickly learns new skills and processes.
- Skills: Expert in mechanical assembly, Blueprint interpretation, Electrical Inspection, Communication test, Tilt Test, Pan test, Small parts assembly, Assembly line production, Skilled in final assembly, Knowledge of metal parts and assemblies Fusing, Cutting and measuring tools experience
Tool Room/Mold Maker
An experienced Tool/Mold maker skilled in following, interpreting and read blueprints, schematics, or sketches. Fabricate, assemble or modify tooling as precision components, jigs, fixtures, molds and dies. Measure for conformance to specification using a caliper, internal or external micrometers, comparators, profile projectors, video measuring system, precision indicators, gauge blacks, height gauge, thickness gauge. Experience with close tolerance work (+/-0,0001). Inspect for conformity to industry standards or specifications. Verify the specifications conformance of machine parts.
- Skills: Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Unigraphics, Gibbs Cam, Inventor
Interested in a candidate?
Please contact us here and a Sterling team member will get in touch with you shortly.