The client is a manufacturer of locomotives. They required a streamlined process for recruiting contingent staff.
- The client was having issues with vendors presenting duplicate resumes, receiving low quality candidates, experiencing high turnover and competitive commodity pricing.
Sterling worked with Supply Chain executives to find a solution to make their hiring and onboarding process more effective and efficient.
- By designing a managed service solution for the client, Sterling was able to quickly eliminate the key areas of concern.
- Sterling’s ability to build a close-knit relationship with the client allowed us to gain expertise in recruiting the type and quality of talent the client needed.
- Being the sole provider also meant the client quickly gained the benefit of a highly organized and streamlined contingent labor program.
- Sterling has been working with the client since 1975 and became the sole staffing source provider in 2005.
By becoming the sole provider, Sterling was able to solve the issues the client was experiencing.