The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting of candidates including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing in a high order volume environment. A successful Technical Recruiter has previous recruiting experience, strong communication skills, the ability to manage many tasks at one time and is a strong team player to help the company hit and exceed business goals.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Lean and adhere to proven recruiting processes and methodologies
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to quickly and effectively identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing and reference-checking qualified candidates.
- Negotiate compensation and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete required pre-employment processes.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and generate referrals and sales leads.
- Minimum of 2+ years (Technical Recruiter) and 5+ years (Sr. Technical Recruiter) of prior and related Recruiting experience
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in developing and utilizing multiple creative sourcing techniques for both active and passive candidates.
- Related college degree preferred
- Flexibility in work schedule in order to maximize candidate contacts
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and experience in marketing and conveying a company’s goals and directives to potential candidates.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.