Innovative automation and robotics engineering solutions for every industry.
Sterling’s cross-functional automation and robotics engineering teams are a dynamic resource for many of the world’s leading industrial companies. Our experts work with you to ensure that you reach higher levels of productivity, automation, and safety.
We offer a full suite of automation engineering services, including application design, ongoing project management, diagnostic services, and training.
- Automotive (gas, diesel & electric)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & Diagnostics
- Consumer Products (electronic & appliance)
- Energy (solar, battery)
- Research and development, brainstorming, concept analysis
- Engineering analysis (kinematic, timing, stress analysis)
- Proof of concept and prototype design
- Turnkey design engineering and engineering documentation
- Fabrication and assembly support
- Validation and installation support