Rama Kavaliauskas joined Sterling in 1997 as a Business Development Manager and was the top revenue generator for many years because of her client-centric approach to the business.
As President, she is focused on developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans related to delivering engineering/design expertise and technical staff augmentation solutions. Rama is a graduate of Cleveland State University, and she holds a degree in Business Administration.
Rama is proud to be a part of the following organizations:
- Illinois Search and Staffing – Executive Board Member (Leading midwest staffing and recruiting association focused on serving the Professional and Business Development needs in the industry)
- Valley Industrial Association – past Board Member (Regional trade association for Northern Illinois manufacturers which serve manufacturing in the Fox Valley area)
- Women in Manufacturing (National trade association dedicated to providing support to women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry)
- Staffing Industry Analysts (Global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions)
- TechServe Alliance – IT & Engineering staffing association dedicated to advancing excellence and ethics within the IT & engineering staffing solutions industry
Visit Rama on LinkedIn, or email Rama at firstname.lastname@example.org.