Engineers and Designers
- Supplier Quality Engineer (41820353)
- Experienced with supplier quality, supplier management, APQP, new product approval
- Mechanical Engineer (41700947)
- Specialty in Aerospace, Automotive, Med Device; worked as a Design Engineer and team lead; extensive use of Creo
- Manufacturing Engineer (41798983)
- Manufacturing and designing tools and fixtures using AutoCAD 3D, Top Solid Design, and Catia version 5; has been in the steel, precast, metal, and automotive manufacturing industries for most of their career; CNC programming experience
- Mechanical Design Engineer (41693206)
- Mechanical design experience using Solidworks and has previously used the sheet metal module; They have been responsible for designing assemblies, fixtures, machining, and components for injection molding, plastics, metals, and casting
- Lead Firmware or Embedded Software Engineer (99644235)
- Embedded C and C++; architecture and development of Enabling Technologies, Derivative Products and Enterprise Ecosystems for OEMs large and small; key contributor to the success of organizations working on: Satellite Communications, Medical Devices, Production Machines, Material Handling Robotics, and other Mechatronic industries
Managers, Directors, and IT
- VP of Marketing/Product Manager (110972078)
- Has worked for some large companies in the Chicagoland area; strategic mindset, ideal candidate to help build up or fix processes; energetic, enthusiastic attitude
- VP/Director of Operations (41577634)
- Proven leadership in world class, Fortune 500, food and beverage manufacturing; multi-facility experience
- Director of Operations (41710617)
- Operations and supply chain experience in the food and manufacturing industries
- Plant Manager [Kentucky] (41585635)
- 12 years of experience focusing on continuous improvement, P&L responsibility, safety, quality, and capital projects experience; has worked in a 24/7 and 24/5 operations and has had Maintenance, HR, Inventory, Quality, and Safety Management reporting to him in addition to the 55 employees in the plant
- Cybersecurity or SOC Analyst/Penetration Tester (114538580)
- Dean’s List student looking for intern or inter-to-hire with skills in Cisco Networking. They are willing to learn on the job in the following areas: Penetration Testing, Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst or a similar entry-level role to build their career in the cybersecurity space
Technicians and Supervisors
- Electronic Technician/Assembly Supervisor (114069032)
- 28 years experience as a Tool & Die Maker; 21 years experience as a Machine Builder; experience in designing, building, and debugging automated equipment, as well as reading blueprints and building stamping dies to customer specifications
- Production Supervisor (113008219)
- Has experience with process improvements, running Kaizen events, and served as back up to the Plant Manager
- Maintenance Technician (41671412)
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs and AC/DC variable speed drives; proficient performing scheduled preventive and predictive maintenance tasks; experienced repairing blow film and plastic extrusion machines and services systems to detect/prevent equipment
- Maintenance Technician (113660618)
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, etc. of all the packaging, sealing, wrapping, and other industrial sized equipment; day to day includes working on hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, 3 phase motors, Allen-Bradley, AC/DC, wiring/rewiring, etc
Entry Level and New Graduates
- Mechanical Engineer (112028662)
- Has completed an engineering internship; Has worked in Solidworks and Autocad
- Mechanical Engineer (112968621)
- Project/internship experience includes creating design files, drawings, and assembly parts by leveraging Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Chemical Engineer (114179388)
- Brings practical experience in material science, process engineering, and thin film nanotechnology; has exposure to working with Heat Exchangers and worked in school as a nanofabrication lead where they tested different materials under different temperatures
- Process Engineer [Oregon] (114023819)
- Graduating with Chemical Engineering degree from Oregon State University in June; completed an internship for Microchip Technology Inc.
Our leadership team provides results, whether you’re seeking an end-to-end solution or support on a quick-turn project.
Experience & Expertise
Over 50 years of engineering excellence, in every industry and every market. Sterling has the tools to drive your success.
Attraction & Retention
Industry-best benefits and employee ownership. Working with Sterling is more than a career—it’s a perfect match.
We have recruited through four different firms in the last five years. Sterling takes the cake as the very best recruiting service we have used. Very happy with their recommended engineer. Excellent experience.