Sustainable, high-efficiency designs give Sterling’s clients a competitive advantage in the food and beverage industry.
Sterling Engineering is a certified woman-owned business with a dedicated team of experienced, multi-disciplined project managers, engineers, and designers led by a licensed Professional Engineer (PE). Because we have decades of experience working on complex, highly technical projects across various food and beverage clients, we have streamlined our processes, best practices, and customization of manufacturing systems to meet your needs – saving you time and money.
We work with leading global brands in food and beverage production and packaging. Our cross-functional teams can take you from concept to completion to ensure accelerated time-to-market. Sterling Engineering’s Food and Beverage Team brings deep, industry-specific knowledge to your production, facilities, and logistics. We are well-versed in FDA and GMP compliance requirements and have the experience to plan, design, and manage your next challenge.
Sterling engineering capabilities
We help companies with limited resources or excessive workloads…
- by providing access to diverse industry skill sets and experience, avoiding fixed costs, and accelerating R&D and time to market.
- by providing a virtual extension of the client’s team with the necessary skill sets to augment their existing capabilities.
- by providing access to a unique network of OEMs, alliances, and subject matter experts to accelerate project schedules.
- by supporting a project through the entire lifecycle from concept to implementation.
- by developing and securing intellectual property (IP).
- by supplying program and project management that delivers project objectives within cost and schedule constraints.
PROJECT LIFE CYCLE
End-to-end project delivery or a la carte services support all engineering and manufacturing stages.
Food and Beverage Project Types
- Process Equipment
- Hot & Cold
- Confectionary, Ice Cream, Bakery and Liquid
- Packaging Equipment
- Flow Wrapping & Heat Seal
- Liquid Filling
- Carton & Case Packaging
- Finished Goods Logistics and Warehousing
- Facilities and Plant Infrastructure
Did you know Sterling also provides workforce solutions for the food and beverage industry?
Sterling Staffing has decades of job placement experience, including working with companies within the food and beverage industry. Learn more >