Sustainable, high-efficiency designs give Sterling’s clients a competitive advantage in the food and beverage industry.
Sterling Engineering is a certified woman-owned business with a dedicated team of experienced, multi-disciplined project managers, engineers, and designers led by a licensed Professional Engineer (PE). Because we have decades of experience working on complex, highly technical projects across various food and beverage clients, we have streamlined our processes, best practices, and customization of manufacturing systems to meet your needs – saving you time and money.
We work with leading global brands in food and beverage production and packaging. Our cross-functional teams can take you from concept to completion to ensure accelerated time-to-market. Sterling Engineering’s Food and Beverage Team brings deep, industry-specific knowledge to your production, facilities, and logistics. We are well-versed in FDA and GMP compliance requirements and have the experience to plan, design, and manage your next challenge.
Sterling engineering capabilities
We help companies with limited resources or excessive workloads…
- by providing access to diverse industry skill sets and experience, avoiding fixed costs, and accelerating R&D and time to market.
- by providing a virtual extension of the client’s team with the necessary skill sets to augment their existing capabilities.
- by providing access to a unique network of OEMs, alliances, and subject matter experts to accelerate project schedules.
- by supporting a project through the entire lifecycle from concept to implementation.
- by developing and securing intellectual property (IP).
- by supplying program and project management that delivers project objectives within cost and schedule constraints.
Workload stressing you out?Leverage Sterling Engineering services when your workload exceeds your workforce. Discover our project management services
Specialized Skill Sets
- Full-Cycle Engineering Services
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Machine Design
- Process Design
- Document Control
- Technical Writing
- Corporate Strategy
- Full-Cycle Machine Design Support
- Design Support
- Build Support
- Installation Support
- Compliance Requirements
- FDA, GMP
- Front-End Planning
- Line Loading
- Capital Equipment Budgets
- Facility & Plant Layout
- Bid Packages
- Scope, RFQ, Preliminary Layouts
- Engineering Analysis
- Kinematic, Timing, Stress Analysis
- Research & Development
- Brainstorming, Concept Analysis
- Proof of Concept, Prototype Design
- Turnkey Design Engineering
- Engineering Documentation
- Production Support
- Fabrication & Assembly Support
See our partnership in action.A leading manufacturer of specialty desserts had the opportunity to double its revenue without the need to develop new clients or products. Learn how we did it
Food and Beverage Project Types
- Process Equipment
- Hot & Cold
- Confectionary, Ice Cream, Bakery and Liquid
- Packaging Equipment
- Flow Wrapping & Heat Seal
- Liquid Filling
- Carton & Case Packaging
- Finished Goods Logistics and Warehousing
- Facilities and Plant Infrastructure
Did you know Sterling also provides workforce solutions for the food and beverage industry?
Sterling Staffing has decades of job placement experience, including working with companies within the food and beverage industry. Learn more >