Sterling has partnered with some of the world’s largest companies to supply creative, innovative results for over five decades.
From concept ideation to 6 Sigma Lean integration, Sterling can assist with any part of your product process. Our wide-ranging expert groups can assist in the design or selection of new capital equipment, integrate into existing product lines, and ensure accelerated time-to-market.
Our creativity and innovation extend to every aspect of our approach, and Sterling’s teams are ready to design systems to meet your unique production needs. After production, we are here to support you and reduce downtime with unique automated predictable maintenance solutions.
- Automotive (gas, diesel & electric)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & Diagnostics
- Consumer Products (electronic & appliance)
- Energy (solar, battery)
- Research and development, brainstorming, concept analysis
- Engineering analysis (kinematic, timing, stress analysis)
- Proof of concept and prototype design
- Turnkey design engineering and engineering documentation
- Fabrication and assembly support
- Validation and installation support