Sterling has partnered with some of the world’s largest companies to supply creative, innovative results for over five decades.
From concept ideation to 6 Sigma Lean integration, Sterling Engineering can assist with any part of your product process. Our wide-ranging expert engineering teams can assist in designing or selecting new capital equipment, integrating it into existing product lines, and ensuring accelerated time-to-market.
Our creativity and innovation extend to every aspect of our approach, and Sterling’s teams are ready to design systems to meet your unique production needs. After production, we are here to support you and reduce downtime with unique automated, predictable maintenance solutions.
- Automotive (gas, diesel & electric)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & Diagnostics
- Consumer Products (electronic & appliance)
- Energy (solar, battery)
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Package Manufacturing
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Heavy Equipment (agriculture, construction, locomotive, mining, off-road vehicles)
- Don’t see your industry? Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
From Concept to Implementation
Sterling’s experienced engineers can guide you from concept to prototype production or testing to manufacturing. We can also develop computer-generated or physical models for product visualization, simulation, and requirements verification.
Did you know Sterling also provides workforce solutions for manufacturers?
Sterling Staffing has decades of job placement experience, including working with all types of manufacturing companies. Learn more >