Sustainable, high-efficiency designs give Sterling’s clients strong foundations in the food and beverage industry.
We work with the world’s leading brands in food and beverage production and packaging. Our cross-functional teams can take you from concept to completion to ensure accelerated time-to-market.
Sterling’s teams bring deep, industry-specific knowledge to your production, facilities, and logistics. We are well-versed in FDA, GMP, FTC, and USDA compliance requirements, and have the experience needed to plan, design, and manage your next challenge.
- Process equipment
- Hot & cold
- Confectionary, ice cream, bakery and liquid
- Packaging equipment
- Flow wrapping & heat seal
- Liquid filling
- Carton & case packaging
- Finished goods logistics and warehousing
- Facilities and plant infrastructure
- Front end planning, line loading, capital equipment budgets
- Facility & Plant layout
- Bid packages — Scope, RFQ, preliminary layouts
- Engineering analysis (kinematic, timing, stress analysis)
- Research & development, brainstorming, concept analysis
- Proof of concept, prototype design
- Turnkey design engineering and engineering documentation
- Production Support
- Fabrication & assembly support