Sustainable, high-efficiency designs give Sterling’s clients a competitive advantage in the food and beverage industry.
Sterling Engineering is a certified woman-owned business with a dedicated team of experienced, multi-disciplined project managers, engineers, and designers led by licensed Professional Engineers (PE). Because we have decades of experience working on complex, highly technical projects across various food and beverage clients, we have streamlined our processes, best practices, and customization of manufacturing systems to meet your needs – saving you time and money.
We work with leading global brands in food and beverage production and packaging. Our cross-functional teams can take you from concept to completion to ensure accelerated time-to-market. Sterling Engineering’s Food and Beverage Team brings deep, industry-specific knowledge to your production, facilities, and logistics. We are well-versed in FDA, GMP, FTC, and USDA compliance requirements and have the experience to plan, design, and manage your next challenge.
Sterling engineering capabilities
We help companies with limited resources or excessive workloads…
- by providing accessibility to an internal team of industry experts without the internal costs of onboarding – accelerating the time to market.
- by aligning them with the necessary skill sets to augment their existing capabilities.
- by providing a database of unique resources and alliances that serve as subject matter experts to ensure successful project execution.
- by providing turnkey solutions, and managing client projects from concept to implementation
- by securing intellectual property (IP).
- by providing essential resources to ensure the project schedule and budget are maintained.
Specialized Skill Sets
- Full-Cycle Engineering Services
- Project Management
- Product Design
- Machine Design
- Process Design
- Document Control
- Technical Writing
- Corporate Strategy
- Full-Cycle Machine Design Support
- Design Support
- Build Support
- Installation Support
- Compliance Requirements
- FDA, GMP, FTC, and USDA
- Front-End Planning
- Line Loading
- Capital Equipment Budgets
- Facility & Plant Layout
- Bid Packages
- Scope, RFQ, Preliminary Layouts
- Engineering Analysis
- Kinematic, Timing, Stress Analysis
- Research & Development
- Brainstorming, Concept Analysis
- Proof of Concept, Prototype Design
- Turnkey Design Engineering
- Engineering Documentation
- Production Support
- Fabrication & Assembly Support
- Process Equipment
- Hot & Cold
- Confectionary, Ice Cream, Bakery and Liquid
- Packaging Equipment
- Flow Wrapping & Heat Seal
- Liquid Filling
- Carton & Case Packaging
- Finished Goods Logistics and Warehousing
- Facilities and Plant Infrastructure