Delivering high-quality workforce solutions for the road, rail, and air transportation sectors.
The transportation industry is one of the most critical sectors in any economy. As such, it is essential to ensure that there are enough workers to meet the needs of the industry. The transportation industry faces several hiring challenges that can impact productivity, safety, and efficiency. Some of the main challenges in hiring for the transportation industry include:
- Safety concerns: The transportation industry must prioritize safety due to the potential risks of transporting goods and people.
- Turnover rates: High turnover rates can be detrimental to the transportation industry, leading to disruptions in service and increased costs.
- Skills gap: The industry has a growing skills gap as new technologies and processes emerge.
Since 1969 Sterling Staffing has partnered with our clients to place highly-qualified contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire technical talent. We are 100% employee-owned provider of technical workforce solutions organized by discipline and industry. Our employee-owner culture produces recruiters invested in our client’s success, while our industry-focused approach results in delivering properly aligned and qualified candidates.
Sterling provides expertise in:
- Application and Sales Engineers
- Business Systems Analysts
- Designers and Drafters
- Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Engineering and Manufacturing Leadership
- HW/SW Design & Development
- Hydraulic Engineers
- Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Packaging Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Project Engineers & Managers
- Quality & Supplier Quality Engineering
- Simulation & FEA Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Technicians and Assemblers
- Test Engineers
- Welding Engineers