We have a winner!
Our Holiday Card Design contest winner is Saurabh Ambre! Saurabh is a Sterling employee working as an Product Development and Product Management Engineer for a Sterling client. He currently works on-site at the Tesla Headquarters bridging the gap on projects that Tesla and our client are collaborating on.
His design references a holiday tree in form of a Printed Circuit Board (PBC) diagram.
This design will be featured as the cover of Sterling’s Holiday Card!
Saurabh opted for the $300 gift card out of the 7 1st place prize options.
Here are our runners up!
The design on the left was designed in Solidworks, and the design on the right is a well done classic holiday theme with an engineering twist!
Thank you everyone who submitted entries into the contest!
We saw a lot of creative artwork and is was very difficult for the panel to select the winners. All entrants did receive a little care package with some Sterling swag though!
Best wishes to everyone for the upcoming holiday and new year!
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018
- Sterling 2018 Holiday Card Design Contest September 13, 2018
- Fuel Fest Inaugural Car Show August 20, 2018
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri June 26th and 27th May 29, 2018