We have a winner!
Our Holiday Card Design contest winner is Saurabh Ambre! Saurabh is a Sterling employee working as an Product Development and Product Management Engineer for a Sterling client. He currently works on-site at the Tesla Headquarters bridging the gap on projects that Tesla and our client are collaborating on.
His design references a holiday tree in form of a Printed Circuit Board (PBC) diagram.
This design will be featured as the cover of Sterling’s Holiday Card!
Saurabh opted for the $300 gift card out of the 7 1st place prize options.
Here are our runners up!
The design on the left was designed in Solidworks, and the design on the right is a well done classic holiday theme with an engineering twist!
Thank you everyone who submitted entries into the contest!
We saw a lot of creative artwork and is was very difficult for the panel to select the winners. All entrants did receive a little care package with some Sterling swag though!
Best wishes to everyone for the upcoming holiday and new year!
- Technical Job Fair, December 19 2017 December 11, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest Winner Announcement December 8, 2017
- Latest Innovations in Industrial 3D Printing Meetup 10/12/17 October 6, 2017
- Sterling 2017 Holiday Card Design Contest September 18, 2017
- Cyber Security and the Industrial IoT Meetup 9/7/17 August 30, 2017