50 IS COMING!
In appreciation of our clients and employees, Sterling kicked off its 50th anniversary celebrations last weekend in Itasca, IL at the Scottish Festival and Highland Games! Despite cool temperatures and occasional rain, multiple generations of Sterling employees, clients, and alumni joined our festivities for a record turnout. Bagpipes, rugby, whisky tastings, the caber toss, and haggis throwing were just part of the fun at the Highland Games, which are held by Chicago Scots, Illinois’ oldest charity. The Sterling tent featured food, entertainment, games, and our very own Iron Throne!
As the Highland Games’ title sponsor, Sterling was also treated to a demonstration from world champion and multiple world record holding strongman Spencer Tyler. Sterling’s CEO Dolores Connolly capped off the festival by presenting awards at the Pipe and Drum Competition, North America’s largest!
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019