Chief Executive Officer
Dolores Connolly has served as CEO of Sterling Engineering, Westchester, Illinois, since 1997. Prior to that, she worked with Danka Corporation, a global technology company, as Regional VP for Sales/Service.
With 450+ employees supporting the project needs of Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies in the Pharmaceutical, Food, Transportation, Logistics and Packaging industries, Sterling has become a recognized market leader nationally and internationally.
Ms. Connolly’s civic engagement is focused primarily in STEM education initiatives as well as efforts focused on breaking the cycle of poverty, particularly as related to women and girls locally and globally.
Membership organizations include:
- TechServe Alliance – an organization dedicated to supporting Engineering/IT businesses
- Chicago Council Immigration Task Force
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Presidents Circle
- International Women’s Forum
- WMBE Chicago
- Executive Board Member of Concern Worldwide, an international humanitarian organization working in 26 of the poorest countries as ranked by World Bank Index