The Project Engineer /Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to lead and implement Automation, Engineering, or Capital projects to improve manufacturing processes and product reliability.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Responsible for capital justifications, project management, equipment specifications, integration, installation, commissioning, and factory acceptance testing
- Leads on equipment selection or equipment solutions
- Equipment design & systems integration
- Development and implementation of engineering capital projects for manufacturing equipment
- Responsible for preparing functional requirements and design specifications,
- Responsible for performing testing of equipment and/or components
- Prepare and manages engineering changes (ECN) or request for quotations (RFQ)
- Responsible for managing project cost, project timeline, project scope and communication with team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 3-15 years experience in Capital Project implementation in a FDA/GMP manufacturing environment
- Strong background with equipment specification, installation, systems integration, and factory acceptance testing.
- Must have experience with capital project justification and ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a background in either liquid filling or packaging machinery in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and or develop new methods to best fit any situation
- Must be proficient in MS Project or any other comparable project management software
- Must be a self starter with strong communication & organizational skills