Technical Support for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biopharmaceutical Industries
Trusted Technical Partners with Over 50 years of FDA and cGMP Experience
We serve many of the top 10 biopharmaceutical companies in the world. Our projects include manufacturing process and facilities, research facilities, R&D/QA labs, and pilot plants.
Our integrated team includes engineers, technicians, commissioning/validation specialists, and project managers dedicated to providing solutions for the life sciences industry. We understand the sensitive nature of the development, manufacturing and packaging of life science products and the impact of speed-to-market for the bottom line.
Specialty Process Project Types
- Biopharmaceutical Process Equipment
- Vial and syringe filling
- Oral Solid Dose Process Equipment
- Packaging Equipment Design and Installation
- Containment Isolater Technology
- Serialization/Track and Trace
- Medical Device Assemble Equipment
- Aseptic Manufacturing suites
- Lyophilization suites
- Terminal sterilization
- Liquids, Creams, and Ointments (LCO) manufacturing facilities
- Commissioning, Validation, Qualification (CVQ)
- Project Management and Project Engineering
- Equipment specification and installation
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Master planning
- cGMP & QA/QC
- Facility/Utility engineering
- Process engineering
- Preventive Maintenence Systems
- Asset Management
We are more than just a vendor; we are an extension of your team.
“I’ve used Sterling Engineering for several projects at plants across the country and I’ve been very pleased with their support.Their responsiveness to the demands of both internal and external stakeholders, their flexibility to changing priorities and scope of work, and their cross function team approach contributed greatly to the success of our projects.”
Sterling Engineering, Inc was awarded ‘Preferred Vendor Status’ by a Top Ten Global Pharmaceutical company in 2018 in recognition of our comprehensive cGMP expertise that ensures risk mitigation and quality outcomes.
As a trusted partner for more than 50 years, our team has the necessary experience to navigate this FDA regulated industry and reduce risk.